There is a vacancy as an ASSISTANT GOLF MANAGER in the golf department.
The applicant must have the following attributes and skills:
– Understanding of golf rules and etiquette
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– Reasonable golf ability
The job will entail the following:
- GOLFER REGISTRATION AND CHECK IN
– Assist in the collection of green fees and balancing of daily intake. We have one full time cashier who would need assistance from time to time.
- TOURNAMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
– Scoring, compiling of results, golf course setups, prize giving announcements, management of Trophy events, record keeping and updating of trophies. Management of our junior and scratch league teams.
- BOOKINGS AND GOLF DAYS
– Assist with day to day golf bookings
– Golf day bookings which would include planning and execution of the event
– No show monitoring to ensure that the target rounds as well as rand per round targets are met
– Clear and concise communication to Members, Committee Members as well as various club departments.
– Attend HOD meetings in absence of the Golf Manager
SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE AND WILL BE COMMENSURATE WITH THE LEVEL OF CANDIDATE ACCEPTED FOR THE POSITION.
All applicants must be in possession of a South African identification or a valid work permit.
If you believe that you have the qualifications and can meet the challenge, please apply by sending your CV to Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 July.